Trading Crypto is a relatively new industry.
This week on crypto and blockchain talk we invited crypto trader and investor, Siim Õunap, to our studio to get his answers to the following questions:
- Why should I invest in cryptocurrency?
- How and where can I use cryptocurrencies?
- What are FIAT currencies?
- How to find the right exchange or crypto to invest my money in?
- How would you spread your cryptocurrency investment?
- Should I open more than one exchange account or just start trading with one account?
- How to find the right crypto exchange?
- How to find the right crypto to put my money in?
- How often should I check my crypto accounts?
- How do you choose an ICO to invest in?
- Regarding ICOs, is a team who had prior success an indicator of their future success?
- How is crypto trading similar or different to Forex trading?
- Why should someone not invest in cryptocurrencies?
- What is mining?
- Should people get into mining? Is it worth it?
- What do you think the future of cryptocurrency is?